Thursday, December 29, 2011

8 Years

Wayne & I celebrated 8 years together in December. I was going to put up a nice picture of us from our trip, but only found three pictures that included all of us. (trip post forthcoming) I am apparently not talented at taking a picture of myself with my phone. Here they are:



First picture - I cut off half of my face.

Second pic - Wayne and Penelope looking at me as if to say "Come on, mom!" Wayne finally says that I need to look down, not up...Last pic before giving up - I looked DOWN, adding a nice second smile below my chin. Wayne is still looking at me, and Penelope is trying to get a firm grasp on my hair.

Next time I will bother some bystander to take a picture of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.