Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another Childless Saturday

Today we went to town to the farmer's market, sky fair, and a little shop where I got this cute pacifier for Babygirl:


We went to the sky fair last year, and it was fun to go again. Lots of airplanes to walk around and look at.



Several people asked when I was due. I told them Thursday. Here are some of the responses I got:
"You are carrying SO high!"
"Wow, you look great!"
*Blank stare* "Oh, this Thursday?"
"You are carrying SO low!"
And while eavesdropping...
"That girl over there is due this Thursday!"

Then I started to tell this friendly group of women a story that started out with something about my doctor and naming Babygirl....at that point I totally blanked out and said "I'm sorry, I have no idea what I was going to tell you!" How embarrassing! They were pretty understanding, but I still haven't a clue what interesting tidbit I was about to tell them.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh how about my all time favorite "are you sure there aren't twins in there?" (yes because I look so huge that I must be carrying twins)

    Have you had random strangers touch you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No random strangers touching me. Apparently only you have that knack Christina:) Actually only a few people I know have even touched my belly the whole pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.