Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mother's Day Potluck Wrap-Up

So...

Here were the predictions:

3 different chiles
1 dish with wild meat
6 bags of chips
1 potato casserole
no vegetables
1 jello salad
2 tubs of ice cream

And this was the food:
1 chile
1 baked bean dish
elk burgers
bbq pork
only one bag of chips - with the chile
1 veggie
2 jello-ish salads
about 3 more salads
about 5 desserts - no ice cream

There were more salads and desserts than I expected. HOWEVER... I believe nearly everyone cheated! There was one good sport manning the grill for the elk burgers, and I suppose a few others I'm sure pitched in. However, I doubt the rest of the men had much to do with the food other than the eating of it! Not to mention any names...SLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.