Thursday, February 23, 2012

whoo, whoo, ooww, haha

Talking about clothes not fitting in yesterday's post made me remember something blogworthy. I was getting dressed the other day, and pulling on a skirt that zipped up the side. So, this skirt was a bit tight, and as I was talking to Wayne, I took a breath, held it, and sucked my gut in to zip it all the way up. Well, as luck would have it, it zipped my skin into it. Which is a bit uncomfortable, but not normally a big deal. However, at this point I was still holding my breath and sucking in my stomach. I frantically tried to pull the zipper down, while doing some quick shallow breaths one might learn to do in a Lamaze class. As Wayne was watching my bizarre behavior, I suddenly realized how funny this was. So then, in between sucking, breathing quickly and trying to remove my skin from my zipper, I started laughing wildly. It may have sounded like this: "whoo, whoo, OOww, whoo, whoo, hahaha, OOww!" My skin couldn't take it anymore, and tore out of the zipper, and other than laughing hysterically at myself, started to breathe normally again. Wayne said "WHAT was that all about?" I told him, and he simply shook his head and told Penelope never to learn how to dress from mommy.
Penelope and I out for a walk. It was sunny with snow on the ground, so VERY bright. Good thing we have our super cool sunglasses on.




Penelope does super cool very well.


Playing with her friend Leah.

3 comments:

  1. oh Sheena, that must have really hurt, I have done it too, but you know what is worst than getting your skin caught in a zipper is getting your kids skin caught in a zipper...I have done that too...not fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee, that is great. Love her glasses. You are such a good Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! Ow! Maternity clothes don't do that to you.... ;-) Love her glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.