Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Penelope is 4 months

Penelope is 4 months old today and Grandma Cassens is coming to visit tomorrow!
Penelope is usually much longer than her dresses. Good thing most of them come with cute little bloomers.



Looking cute in a dress from Aunt Joanna. I found the cute flower headband to match. Wayne hates it, but we sneak it on when he isn't looking.

Awe...makes mommy's heart melt. It is sad how many times I have to look at pictures of her when she is sleeping because I miss her/want to see her cute face.

Penelope has been really into her rainforest bouncer. She loves to stick her toungue out when concentrating.

Yesterday I read Penelope a book for the first time. She was really into it, so Wayne got to read her a book when he got home. She loves the 'touch & feel' pages and again, has the toungue out in concentration. She has been wearing her cozy little snowman jammies a lot lately. They came a little friend Wyatt, who I think of and miss. Thanks Wyatt!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love her! So darn cute. It's sad how incredibly fast they grow up. I also read a book to Ryker for the first time the other day- he was fascinated! It was "The Day the Babies Crawled Away", a nice little gift from Clover- it's illustrated very interestingly, the background has color but all the picutures are black, almost like opaque shadows.I'm convinced this must stimulate babies eyesight, because the boy LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tongue-out-in-concentration thing is proof she's a genius, I'm sure. What a cutie, and I'm glad she's starting down a path of life-long reading!

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.