Monday, September 17, 2012

things I do that annoy wayne

-At Bath and Body Works I ask what flavors of lotion they have. Wayne rolls his eyes in disgust.

-I skimp on butter. Wayne would like lots of butter on anything, and I would like him to live past 30, so I skimp on butter. Toast, recipes, anything that has butter I try to use less. And no, margarine doesn't cut it!

-Speaking of recipes, Wayne says I never follow them. Which is only partly true. Sometimes I follow them, but I have been know to alter a recipe if it's needed. Like using less butter.

I guess that's it! I know, I'm pretty much the perfect wife with only three flaws. Well...actually there are a few more, but I would like to flip the coin her to tell you about something BAD Wayne did. He did not get husband-of-the-day award the other day:

Wayne took P to the men's bathroom and let her PLAY ON THE FLOOR while he is doing his business. ON THE FLOOR! We were in the mall and Wayne had sweetly volunteered to take P while I shopped. Wayne acted like there was no other alternative. I asked Wayne what he thought I have been doing the last 10 months. Yes, I have used public restrooms since P was born, and NO I did not let her play on the  floor while doing so! Had I had enough hand sanitizer, I would have bathed her in it. And had I a baseball bat, I would have beat Wayne with it.

2 comments:

  1. ICK! Poor Penelope! It is such a stereotype, but guys seriously have no sense of clean. Justin will wipe up a mess from the floor and put the dish cloth back in the sink to wash dishes with--"Well the floor is clean and you rinse the cloth off before you wash the dishes!" Uh huh. Right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww, gross!!! And this is coming from someone who generally believes that it's good for kids to get a little dirty and build up their immune system every now and then. But that takes the cake. It is seriously amazing how uncapable men are of taking care of kids and doing pretty-much-anything-else at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.