Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hodge Podge of Pics

 Penelope crawling...

Sunday Wayne decided to be helpful and feed Penelope. 










Getting pretty messy...

Then it was "Look mom! She's feeding herself!"
Which quickly turned into "Help, she's just a big mess....I can't help, I've got a white shirt on!"


 We checked out the solar eclipse...
 When I was a kid, if you wore "Lucky Brand" stuff, you had pretty much made it in the world. Penelope has already made it in the world.

 Penelope & her favorite toy.
 Saturday Hike....Penelope slept most of the way.
 So comfy...
 These next ones are bad phone pics, sorry. But we went to our little play class and they set up a tunnel! When I taught gymnastics we had a tunnel like this, and it was sooo hard to get the little ones to go through it. They never wanted to. Penelope just followed her little friend in and crawled through the tunnel! I was so impressed. But I am impressed with small things. This pic was taken as the bigger girl pushed Penelope over inside the tunnel....oops.
 Smiling as she made it to the end!
 Her and her little friend. Penelope is impressed with her because she walks and has hair!

2 comments:

  1. The feeding Penelope thing cracked me up! So guy-ish! Clever Penelope for crawling through the tunnel all brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so sweet! Her dad, on the other hand, reminds me of another dad I know. Ha!.

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.