Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Moving

We sold our house and have moved!

We've been contemplating selling our house for a while, and decided we were ready for a change. 

Next was the joyous occasion of moving. Honestly, though, it wasn't too bad. We stored some of our stuff and moved some of our stuff. The girls were troopers. 

Then came one of the top ten things I never thought I would hear my husband say: 'let's have a garage sale!' After examining him carefully, I realized he was 1)still alive and 2) serious. So we had a garage sale to get rid of some remaining junk. 

Goodbye little house! You were good to us. 





1 comment:

  1. glad I wasn't there for your garage sale, I would have likely bought everything you had.

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.