Monday, July 18, 2016

Apartment in Elko and Moving



I got sidetracked for a few months and forgot to post about moving to our apartment. Now I need to catch up by posting about the apartment we lived in for 4 months, and then another move!!

Short Story: We moved twice, we now live in Utah.

Long Story: keep reading.....

Here's what's happened this last year-
September 2015 - Sold our house in Spring Creek and me and the girls lived at the Cabin. Wayne rented a room with a friend during the week and came to the cabin on weekends. We planned to get into an apartment in Elko as soon as they were built...but they building kept getting delayed...and delayed...
January 2016 - We all lived in a hotel in Elko. In the frozen winter. It built character.
February 20 - Finally moved into our apartment! I actually loved it. I know I'm weird. But it was small and clean and nice. And the grocery store was two blocks away.
Our apartment in Elko!


The other end of this room was a sitting area with fireplace.


July 1 - Our time in Elko ended, as Wayne got a new job with a company in Midvale, Utah. We moved to our cabin in Heber, since it's about an hour away and Wayne can commute.

Home sweet home.....
The girls were a little more excited about boxes and packing paper than I was.

We are settling in and loving living in the mountains. This will be a good change for us!

November 2035 - Still living at the cabin....because no one wants to see another cardboard box or roll of packing tape!

2 comments:

  1. Hahah! November 2035.... That is EXACTLY how I feel at this point. Except we are living in a single wide trailer, so I am willing to see some boxes if it means we can move across our yard to a brand new built house. But MAN I hate moving. I love the picture of the girls on the refrigerator! Hope Wayne-o is enjoying his new job. We will have to stop in to see your cabin in the mountains next time we are on the move! Excited to see all your other posts! But that will have to wait as I need to go do some more moving. Erg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been thinking about you guys and your move also! I didn't know you were building a new house though! Sounds fun, hopefully it is done soon!

      Delete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.