Thursday, December 5, 2013

So yesterday I was in Walmart...

....this could go anywhere from here, couldn't it?

So I was in Walmart, when I walked by a middle aged man arranging carrots.

Man: "Hey, You've got Alice in Wonderland socks!"

Usually I am totally clueless with any animated characters, so I just sort of nodded politely and kept walking. I was wearing some snowflake tights, rather cute ones, I admit. But after google-ing Alice in Wonderland at home, I found no resemblance.

 The man then runs after me. "NO! That's not right. It's the cat! It's the cat from Alice in Wonderland that has stripes!"

I again said something polite and tried to focus intently on the tomatoes.

"I just can't focus on one thing before I'm distracted and my brain jumps to something else!" he says, setting a bag of carrots on top of some mushrooms. "You see, my wife says I've got ADD, but it's Adult Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder."

2 comments:

  1. Only at Wal-Mart! I go there too often and each time I say, WHY??? But they are cheap and usually have what I am looking for. It does take patience to go there, in more ways than one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.