Monday, March 30, 2020

Words of Wisdom from the school






Above you can read some of the regulations for Brynn’s preschool last year: If your child has three episodes of vomiting or diarrhea you will be called to pick up your child.

Although I’m glad that the school is kind enough to call me to let me know my child is sick....you are going to wait until my child VOMITS THREE TIMES before calling me to let me know? Really?

I’m picturing Brynn throwing up - not once, but twice.

Teacher: Hang in there Brynn! You’ll be just fine - Get back to stacking blocks with the group!

Brynn: I don’t feel so good....

Teacher: Well, you haven’t thrown up three times, just two. I can’t call your mom unless you throw up again dear.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.