Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Pics and a Romantic Valentine's Day


"Look, I sit up here! I crazy!" She loves emptying the pantry. No wonder why I'm always out of mac and cheese.

Eating a red orange. I think she learned this from the boys.

Valentine's Day party. Good luck getting one kid to look at the camera!
Here's a little Valentine's Day gem for you. Wayne's parents came to visit for the weekend. I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast, and although I don't usually get into holidays, I went all out and made heart shaped biscuits. We commented on them during breakfast and Geri talked of all of her past Valentine's Day being completely void of any flowers, chocolates or dates. Everyone was also aware that Penelope was invited to a Valentine's Day party later in the morning. Later, in the living room Wayne says, "OH, you mean TODAY is Valentine's Day?" His equally romantic father, "Oh....It's TODAY?" Wayne got this confused look, "I thought it was always on a Saturday."
She fell asleep playing with daddy's phone

Pippy and Grammie - She still loves the flip flops she has outgrown.


Pippy really liked snuggling with Grandpa this time.

The two nicest goons.


Oh, and we are expecting again! Sorry I don't have any cutsie creative 'baby reveal.' But here is the proof. The newbie has been named 'The Karate Kid.' If you turn the picture 45 degrees to the left, the baby is squatting with the hand in a fist to our left punching me. No joke. If this were a video you would see the fist punching back and forth between it's chin and the edge of the sack or whatever it is sitting in. I bet this baby will be calm and sleep all day.






2 comments:

  1. Hahah! So glad Mom and Dad got to see you guys. Congrats on the newbie! Can't wait to see if it's a new little nephew or niece! How great little P will be with a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a new Douglas! And for some reason, Justin thinks Valentines always happens on a Saturday too. Weird guys. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.