Friday, March 22, 2013

18 Months - One and a half

I used to fret over asking people how old their child was, and they would reply, '17 months', or '19 1/2' months. Really? I just want to know if they are one or two! Maybe one and a half. Don't make me convert months into years!

Now, I admit, it is more interesting to know if a baby is 9 months versus 14 months.

Penelope is 18 months old Sunday. Here is a list of things she can say:

Words:
more
shoes
cheese
ball
mom
dad
banana
cat
powder
uh-oh
no
cracker
bubble

Signs:
cat
more
eat
drink
milk
all done
dad/person
hot
shoes
toothbrush
hat
diaper
bath
dog
bye-bye
tissue/nose wiped

1 comment:

  1. Isn't she clever? This is a really good idea--to write their words down. I have never done it. Too clever for me apparently. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Browse our travel blog at www.worldgallivanter.blogspot.com.